With the recent launch of Inbox by Google, there’s been a lot of hype around automatically bundling similar emails. While the jury is out on that, we believe email users have been bundling similar emails for a while now – into folders. These folders have become super critical, because they contain years of email moved into carefully created folders, with various rules/filters to manage them.
If you’re a heavy folder user, most mobile email apps would disappoint you because they focus solely on your Inbox or on Archiving/Snoozing, leaving your folders with the same old experience. We realized this importance of folders and have made a big update today to include Folder Sync capabilities. Here are the details:
Head to CloudMagic Settings > Your email account > select folders to sync under ‘Folders to Sync’.
Once you’ve setup sync for folders that are important to you, here’s what you get:
- Important folders will always be up-to-date, no more loading time
- Push Notifications for new emails received in these folders
- Blazing fast search enabled for these folders
- Offline access to synced folders
- You can see the unread email count for these folders
All of us at CloudMagic