Since our launch earlier this year, we received a lot of praise from you. You told us that CloudMagic is magical and that you use it everyday, that it is life changing, and some even said it is thunderbolt fast!
Everyone loved the simplicity and blazing speed at which they could search through their Gmail, Twitter and Exchange data.
You also however told us about the things you’d like CloudMagic to do further. The two most frequent requests were:
- The ability to search through more data
- An iPad app
As we set out to build more into CloudMagic, we realized that if we had to add the ability to search through your Facebook, Evernote, Dropbox etc. accounts, while continuing to retain the same speed and simplicity as earlier, we had to go back to the drawing board and work very hard.
We did just that and are thrilled today to launch CloudMagic 2 – completely redesigned with the ability to search through a lot more, and many new features.
What’s new in CloudMagic 2?
Search through much more
- Now you can search through Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, iCloud, AOL, mail.com, GMX, in addition to Gmail, Google Apps, Twitter and MS Exchange.
- Full support for iPad 2 and iPad Retina, in addition to iPhone and Android apps.
- Completely redesigned interface for enhanced usability
Many new features
- Snapshot view to see updates across all your data
- Richer previews
- More actions on previews
- Ability to forward emails
- Ability to view attachments
This new version brings us closer to our vision of providing lightning fast search across all your cloud data. Please visit cloudmagic.com to get access to the new website/browser extensions. CloudMagic 2 can also be downloaded from the iOS App Store or Google Play.